The EN 54–16 standard, which now governs Sound Security Systems (SSS), refers to the EN 54–4 standard according to which the different Power Supplies of our VAS System are certifi ed. Our two BPS models comply with several EC directives: CPD (in compliance with EN 54–4/A2), LVD, EMC,WEEE and RoHS. AES 24V/MS40: maximum current for all outputs is 40A. AES 24V/MS150: maximum current for all outputs is 150A. QUICK AND EASY TO SET UP
• Simple: All you need is “1 pair of pliers and 1 screwdriver”.
• Quick: plug-in connectors on the rear panel. Ready-to-use connection kit.
• Safe: a totally sealed box prevents any risk of damaging the internal electronics due to falling conductive parts.
• Light: the weight of the 2U rack is 3.1kg for the AES 24V/ MS40 and 5.4kg for the AES 24V/M150. OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE
• In normal operation mode: the BPS power supply controls and recharges the batteries and keeps them charged from the mains. It can provide the sound security system with standby current.
• In security operation mode: the total operating current (including the current of the amplifi ers of the sound security system) is supplied by the batteries.
|Battery Capacity||Between 24 and 110Ah|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||483 x 395 x 89 mm|
|Operating temperature||-10 to +45°C at 100% of load-10 to +55°C at 75% of load|
|Outputs||Nominal Voltage 24vDCFloating Voltage Set at half-load and at25°C: 27.2V +/- 0.5%|
|Outputs Relays||Output Relay without any voltage Battery DefaultOutput Relay without any voltage Main Power DefaultOutput Relay without any voltage 24V Ouput Default|
|Power voltage||195 - 264 V AC, 50-60 Hz|
|Primary Current||1 A @ 195 V AC. Breaker Circuit (D curve) need to be provided Upstream|
|Relative Humidity||20 to 95%|