Compliant with the EN 54–16 standard, this secure emergency calling console unit is equipped with a safety microphone and 3 keys per zone, making it possible to: – select the Zone for the safety microphone, – trigger the evacuation message, – stop the Alarm.
• 1 key stops the Buzzer.
• 1 Led (Power) indicates that the unit is in operation.
• 1 Led (Error) indicates that the safety microphone is faulty.
• 1 Led (MIC) indicates that the safety microphone is in operation.
• The wire link and the microphone capsule are controlled by the VAS 16.
• The remote control link is also controlled by the VAS 16.
• Public address on this console has priority over all other modulations, even the pre-recorded evacuation message.
|Bandwidth (Hz)||150 - 12000|
|Connexion||SYT1 4 pair 9/10 + screen (max 200m)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm)||305 x 140 x 235|
|Power supply||Supplied by VAS16|
|Sensibility||2,2mV / Pa|