• Each station can manage 4 Alarm Zones (40 in total for a 10-station VAS 16 system).
• 4 Music Inputs and 2 AUX inputs.
• 1 General Calling Console Input (MAGPL-D). Unlimited number of consoles, all in parallel.
• 1 Selective Calling Console Input (MAGPX 4). Unlimited number of consoles, all in parallel.
• 1 Selective Calling Console Input (MAG 80). maximum of 8 consoles (in parallel).
• 1 Safety Microphone Console Input (MAGS).
• 1 Safety Microphone Console Input (MAGS-FP).
• 1 Monitored message player capable of broadcasting 4 evacuation and pre-alert messages.
• 1 message player capable of broadcasting 2 messages directly from an embedded SD card.
• 4 Normally Open Dry Contacts (1 for each Alarm Zone) to trigger evacuation. This link is controlled from the station in open/short circuit and Grounded by scanning a resistance.
• 4 UGA (Alarm Management Units) inputs to trigger evacuation over a voltage of 24V to 60vDC (via VAS-INT-UGA CARD).
• 4 × 0dB unbalanced outputs on RCA connector (to amplifi er links).
• 1 × 0dB unbalanced output on RCA connector (to backup amplifi er link).
• 16 × 100V line HP outputs (A/B).
• 1 general default synthesis output (D.C*) on each station.
• 1 × 220vAC and 24vDC power failure signal output (D.C*).
• 1 event programming signal output (D.C*).
• 1 RS232 port for connection to PC (system confi guration).
• 1 RJ45 port to cascade the stations.
• 220vAC power supply.
• 24vDC power supply.
• Priority level: Safety Mic 1 > Safety Mic 2 > Alarm1 > Alarm 2 > Alarm 3 > Alarm 4 > Aux 1 > Mess 1 > Selective calling consoles > Aux 2 > Mess 2 > Music 1 to 4.
• Settings (DSP): Volume of each source in each broadcast zone, Master Volume for each broadcast zone, Bass/Treble for each broadcast zone.
|100V line outputs||8 x dual 100V line outputs (A&B) on plug-in terminal block - Pmax = 800W on 100V line|
|Accessories (Optional)||VAS I/O, VAS REL|
|Audio charateristcs||DSP Function - Volume of each source in each zone - Bass/Treble correction for each zone|
|Audio inputs||4 x 0dB unbalanced inputs on RCA connector - 2 x 0dB AUX inputs on RCA switchable to Dry Contact|
|Audio outputs||5 x 0dB unbalanced outputs on RCA connector, including one for the backup amplifier|
|Bandwidth (Hz)||20 - 20000|
|Defaut synthesis output||One potential free relay Output on plug-in connector - 120VAC, 2A max|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm)||483 x 323 x 88 - 2U|
|Display||LCD 2 lines with 20 characters|
|Emergency control||Alarm input 1 to 4: triggered on monitored dry contact in short/open circuit on plug-in connector in 4 alarm zones|
|Extension link||CAT5 cable, RJ45 connector for link in the same shell|
|Humidity||5% to 95% RH|
|Microphone console link (MAGPL-D / MAGPX 4)||-60dB balanced input with remote control on plug-in connector - Parrallele connection of the microphone station|
|Microphone console link MAG-80||0dB balanced input - RS485 link maximum distance 100m in 9/10ème, beyond this please contact us , Parallel connection of a maximum of 8 consoles - RJ45 connector|
|MP3 messages player||2 MP3 message player stored on SD card, triggered by dry contact on plug-in terminal block|
|Operating temperature||-5°C to +50°C|
|Output to other devices||One potential free relay Output on plug-in connector activated on evacuation or emergency microphone call 120VAC, 2A max|
|PC link||Link to DB9 - RS232 protocol|
|Power failure Output||One potential free relay Output on plug-in connector - 120VAC, 2A max|
|Power supply||230V AC - 50/60Hz - 24VDC|
|Safety console link (MAGS / MAGS-FP)||2 x -60dB controlled balanced inputs (capsule + remote controls|
|Signal / Noise||> 85dB|
|Speaker line control frequency||22 KHz|