• Its 2 Class-D outputs can provide a power of 100W / 4Ω each.
• Its high rendering design and its cutting power supply is made to fall electrical consumption and heat emission.
• It has two adjustable gain inputs, a remote control by contact for ignition or switch off, and a high-pass filter.
• Equipped with a protection circuit against short circuits and overloads.
• 2 VCA can be connected enabling a distant and independent volume control on each output.
• This amplifier can be bridged to obtain a 200W output.
• An optional rack bracket mounting kit can be included.
|Accessories (Optional)||BKT-DSA100D-H, BKT-DSA100D-F, N-VOL10K-W, N-VOL10K-BL|
|Bandwidth (Hz)||20 - 20000|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm)||210x44x280 - 1/2U|
|Input sensibility||1V Balanced|
|Power supply||100/240VAC - 50/60Hz|
|Protection||Overload - short circuit|
|Signal / Noise||>90dB|