• The acoustic limiters allow controlling, recording and limiting a sound pressure level.
• When the sound pressure level threshold in dBA is exceeded, this device cuts of the sound after a given time.
• A lighting system can be plugged on the LA1 signaling to the user an exceed of the sound pressure level. The sound pressure level measured is displayed on the device (LA 1 and LA2) or on a deported display (LA 1A and LA 2A). An event history file records each event.
• These devices are primarily intended for places broadcasting amplified music such as pubs, multi-purpose rooms…
• They comply with the 98/1143 decree.
|Action by level reduction||Yes|
|Action by power failure||No|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm)||260 x 175 x 57|
|History log||60 days|
|Number of final cut||Adjustable|
|Power supply||230V - 50/60Hz|
|Sound system output||1000W|