• Rack-mounting amps-preamps with a power of 120/340/480W, 100V/70V line or low impedance for PAM-120A.
• They are fitted with 6 preamplifiers including a bass/midrange/ treble adjustment and a separate adjustment of input level (microphone or line).
• A key located on all inputs allows operation of a Phantom power supply to connect an electret microphone on each input.
• A key located on the first two inputs enables to give priority to such inputs by fading.
• These devices are also fitted with a 4-tone chime that can be remote controlled with a microphone station, a master input and an L/S line selector.
• For the sound quality to be refined, keys located at the front panel enable to adjust the level of each input individually, the “general” bass/treble level as well as the general level.
• Can be adapted for a rack-mounting. The PAM is delivered with brackets.
|Accessories (Optional)||PAM-LN, PAM-T, PAM-MPM4|
|Accessories (Provided)||Equerres pour rack 19"|
|Bandwidth (Hz)||80 - 20000|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm)||420 x 132 x 360 - 3U|
|Equalizer||+/-12dB - 100Hz / 10KHz|
|Input||1 to 6 MIC/LINE|
|Output impedance||70V/42Ω - 100V/83Ω - 22V/4Ω|
|Output level / impedance||PRE AMP OUT|
|Phantom||IN1 / IN2 / IN3 / IN4 / IN5 / IN6|
|Power source||240VAC - 50Hz|
|Priority||IN1 > IN2|
|Safety power source||24VDC|
|Signal / Noise||> 100dB|