• Rack-mounting amplifiers-preamplifiers, attenuators with a power of 120W, 100V line or low impedance.
• They are fitted with 4 preamplifiers (MIC) including adjustment of bass/treble and a separate adjustment of input level (microphone or line) as well as 2 line level preamplifiers (LINE) including a bass/treble adjustment.
• A key located on the 4 inputs allows operation of a Phantom power supply to connect an electret microphone on each input.
• MIC 1 input can have priority by pressing a key.
• These devices are also fitted with a priority front-adjustable telephone interface input, 4-tone chime that can be operated by remote control with a Mic station and a speaker line selector.
• Each speaker line has a 6-position attenuator.
• PAM-MPM4 can be integrated upon request.
• PAM-510 and PAM-520 are provided with brackets.
19" bracket provided
|Accessories (Optional)||RM-05, PAM-MPM4|
|Accessories (Provided)||Equerres pour rack 19"|
|Bandwidth (Hz)||80 - 20000|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm)||482 x 132 x 398 - 3U|
|Equalizer||+/-12dB - 100Hz / 10KHz|
|Input||1 to 4 MIC - 5 et 6 LINE - TEL IN - AMP IN|
|Output impedance||22V/4Ω - 5x25W 100V/400Ω|
|Output level / impedance||PRE AMP OUT|
|Phantom||IN1 / IN2 / IN3 / IN4|
|Power source||240VAC - 50Hz|
|Safety power source||24VDC|
|Signal / Noise||> 65dB|