he PMU series are complete digital amps/preamps equipped with a multimedia player that can read audio MP3, WMA, and WAV files via the USB port on the front panel. Music can be played directly from a USB drive without using an external playing device such as a CD player. A large (2.8“) colour LCD screen lets you choose the sources operated by the multimedia player and displays the operating status, MP3 song title, artist, and album.
• Together with a network connection, PMU series amps are ideal for applications that receive audio programming via a LAN, WAN, or TCP/IP or RTSP Internet.
• The PMU series offers input flexibility, with 5 Mic/Line inputs, 1 Line input, and 1 Tel In input. 1 USB input can receive audio streaming from a PC. A mini-jack on the front panel lets you directly connect your portable music player, such as an iPod, iPhone, or other device.
• Features five 100V outputs; the 5th can be attenuated directly from the front panel.
• The master volume can be controlled remotely using the VCA terminal. Its functionality is ideal for hotels, conference rooms, bars, and restaurants.
• These amps/preamps feature a chime that can be triggered by dry contact. A chime adjuster is accessible on the front panel. The Mute function lets you fade out non-priority sources. It is accessible on the rear panel and can be activated by dry contact.
• The PMU-120N and 240N are also compatible with the AOE-212 (audio over Ethernet), so you can broadcast audio programs over an Ethernet network to one or more PMU amps in a building, school, campus, etc.
|Bandwidth (Hz)||80 - 15000|
|Dimensions (LxPxH) (mm)||420 x 88 x 328 - 2U|
|Equalizer||+/-10dB - 100Hz / 330Hz / 1KHz / 3,3KHz / 10KHz|
|Input||1 to 5 MIC/LINE - 6 LINE - TEL IN - EXT IN - AMP IN - MIX OUT - AUX|
|Integreted source||Internet radio / USB player|
|Output impedance||100V/21Ω - 44V/4Ω|
|Phantom||IN1 / IN2 / IN3|
|Power source||220/240VAC - 50/60Hz|
|Signal / Noise||>78dB|