- The PROLOOP C is designed for medium-sized rooms (up to 170 m²), in which particularly high dependability and extremely reliable operation are required.
- The PROLOOP C is 100-percent short-circuit-proof thanks to its automatic ressetable protection.
- Each of the two XLR3 inputs can be configured as LINE (balanced) or as microphone input (unbalanced).
- On MIC mode it is possible to activate the function : gain control and 40V phantom power for condenser microphones. Signal of each input are stabilized by AGC.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) guarantees consistent field strength and current on the cable loop.
- Monitoring output allow to
19" rack mount bracket
|AGC||Sets voltage and power for steady signals like oscillation and sine curves after 0.6-1 seconds to -10 dB. Short pulses and normal program signals are not limited|
|Bandwidth||100 to 5000 Hz ( ± 3 dB)|
|Control||Treble control: 0 - +9 dB, potentiometer; Induction loop adjustment: 0 - 170 m², potentiometer|
|Coverage||170 m² acc. to IEC 60118-4, single-loop, free field|
|Dimensions (WxHxD) (mm)||295 x 64 x 205 (483 x 64 x 205 with 19‘‘ bracket)|
|Display||Mains connection: 1 green LED; Input level: 1 green LED; Induction loop power: 1 green LED|
|Distortion||< 1 %|
|Dynamic||> 70 dB|
|Fall time||0,5 - 20 dB/s|
|Headphone out||Jack 6,35 mm|
|Input||IN 1 and 2: 0.5 mV-100 mV / 10 kΩ (mic.) alt. 25 mV - 4 V/ 10 kΩ (line) AGC, switchable phantom voltage, XLR connections; IN 3: 50 mV-10 V / 10 kΩ, RCA connection|
|Max. current||60 A peak to peak of 1-5 ms, 4 A RMS @ 1 kHz|
|Max. voltage||31 V peak to peak|
|Output||Monitoring output 0 dBm-RCA - headphones output : Jack 6.35mm|
|Poids (kg)||3.6 kg|
|Power||7 - 200 W|
|Power supply||230 - 240 VAC 50 Hz|
|Protection||Passive : 10A fuse - Active protection against short-circuit|
|Rise time||2 - 500 ms|