- The PROLOOP LOS is an induction loop amplifier for the operation of low-overspill systems and it includes the complete range of electronics required in a single enclosure.
- Suitable for theater, meeting room where several loops have to be put side by side without crosstalk.
- Various audio inputs (XLR-3 / Jack 6,35 mm / RCA) allow sound equipment connectivity without external adaptation.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) maintains a constant magnetic field that produce stable sound with outstanding speech reproduction.
- Monitor output allows ,among other, to chained the amplifier to an other loop amplifier
- Uniform coverageof magnetic field
- No signal fluctuations when hearing-aid user moves his/her head
- Reduced sensitivity of magnetic field present on the room
- High efficiency, low power consumption
- Well suited for existing facilities, such as theaters, cinema, concert hall, meeting room or schools and homes (during a renovation of the floor)
|AGC||Sets the voltage and current for continuous signals such as oscillation and sinus curves to -10 dB after 0.6-1 seconds.|
|Bandwidth||100-5000 Hz ( ± 3 dB)|
|Control||Master loop current; slave loop current, IN1 & IN2 level and each headphone output|
|Coverage||300 m² compliant CEI 60118-4|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm)||438 x 90 x 280 mm · 19“ 2U|
|Display||Mains connection: (green LED) Input level (1 green LED) Induction loop current (2 green LED)|
|Distortion||< 1 %|
|Dynamic||> 70 dB|
|Fall time||0,5 à 20 dB/s|
|Input||IN 1 : Combo XLR3/Jack 6.35 mm Sensibilty MIC 2,5 mV to 10 V / 10 kΩ Sensibilty MIC 37 mV à 10 V / 10 kΩ with phantom power - IN 2, IN 3 : double RCA 45 mV – 10 VRMS / 10 kΩ|
|Max. current||60 A peak to peak 1-5 ms, 4 A RMS @ 1 kHz|
|Max. voltage||47 V peak to peak|
|Output||Master : 0 dBm, RCA connector - Slave : 0 dBm, RCA connector - 2 x headphone Jack 6,35 mm output|
|Power supply||230-240 VAC 50 Hz, 25-700 W|
|Rise time||2 à 500 ms|
|Weight (Kg)||9,3 kg|