• The CSQ-12K speakers are 2-way point source type speakers that can be used in a variety of applications.
• With their wide and dynamic frequency response the CSQ-12K accurately reproduce a wide range of frequency including a tight and powerful base.
• The CSQ-12K speakers can be used as a main PA, as delay or f ill boxes as well as program monitors. The enclosure design features multiple rigging points for easy horizontal or vertical mounting and installation convenience.
• Compact high power 2way passive system
• HV2A (Horizontal Vertical Variable Angle) rotatable Horn
• FA2L (Flexible Angle & Auto Lock) hole cup
• High quality vented core driver
• High quality MPX (Max Performance X-over) passive network
• 10 (M8) insert points for easy installation
• 15 Ply Nordic birch premium grades enclosure
Applications : Multi-purpose auditorium, House of worship,
Churches and cathedrals, Meeting rooms, Sports facilities, Touring/
Installation, Monitor Speakers.
|Connector||2x SPEAKON NL4|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm)||358 x 573 x 338|
|Directivity @ 1 KHz||Horizontale: 70°/110° vertical : +30°/-45°|
|Frequency response||60 to 20,000 Hz|
|Material||15mm Birch Wood|
|Nominal Impedance||8 Ω|
|Nominal power RMS||400 W|
|Peak power||1600 W|
|Sensitivity dB (1W/1m)||100|
|Speaker||LF : woofer 12’’ HF : driver 1’’|
|SPL Max||132 dB|