– DS-6901UDI provides HDMI, VGA, and BNC output interfaces.
– DS-6904UDI, DS-6908UDI, DS-6910UDI, DS-6912UDI, DS-6916UDI provide HDMI (adaptable to DVI-D) and BNC output interfaces.
– Up to 4K (3840 × 2160@30Hz) via HDMI output interfaces (only for even interface).
– Up to 16-ch decoding at 12 MP resolution (DS-6916UDI).
– H.265+/H.265, H.264+/H.264, MPEG4 and MJPEG video compression.
– PS, RTP, TS, ES, HIK encapsulation formats.
– Three encoding levels: baseline, main, and high-profile.
– G.722, G711A, G726, G711U, MPEG2-L2, and AAC audio compression.
– Two decoding modes: active decoding and passive decoding.
– Remote video files’ decoding output.
– Supports window opening and window roaming.
– Supports multi-screen control with PC installed with RSC server.
– Supports Wi-Fi module access to display the signal from IOS/Android mobile phone or pad on video wall.
– Wi-Fi can be enabled via the Web browser or client software. You can get stream and decode the video on the video wall when Wi-Fi is enabled if no wired network can be accessed.
– Gets stream and decodes via URL and RTSP from encoding devices.
– Displays the decoded video stream on the video wall by directly linking cameras or by stream media forwarding.
– You can configure what the video wall show when decoding ends and streaming fails via the Web browser and client software.
– Configurable LED width and height parameters when the LED is connected.
– Regular and irregular virtual screen configurable to display multiple signal sources and get rid of the restriction of physical screen.
– Accessible by thermal network camera and you can view the temperature measurement, dynamic fire source detection, ship detection and VCA information in live view and playback.
– You can enable or disable the smart information for the thermal network camera.
– Remote PTZ control via transparent channel.
– Two-way audio.
– Port aggregation technology (Ethernet Channel)