- 2x Microphone/Line inputs (1/2) with 64dB of gains between -24dB to 40dB controllable per step of 1dB via network or locally via rotative push button.
- 2x XLR female connectors for the 2 Mic/Line (1/2).
- 2x +48V Phantom power, remotely or locally controllable for the Mic inputs.
- 2x Line inputs (L/R) with 40dB of gains between - 12dB to 28dB controllable per step of 1dB via network or locally via rotative push button.
- 3.5mm mini Jack connector for the 2 Line (L/R) inputs.
- Embedded rotative push button gives local control of any individual gains and to the 48V phantom power if remotely activated.
- 4x Dante channel transmitters working at selectable frequency of 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2khz and 96kHz.
- Internal mixers allow sending 4 individual mixing of the 4 inputs (1, 2, L and R) to the 4 Dante channels.
- Dedicated control page for monitoring and controlling all the parameters (gain, phantom power on each channel, preamp values, vu-meter).
- 802.3af compliant, the AV-WALL-4DTi can work and may be powered with any compliant PoE network switch.
|Connector||2x female XLR connectors for Mic/Line inputs / 1x 3.5mm mini Jack connectors for Line inputs / 10-pins mini connector for Bluetooth extension|
|Dimension (LxHxP)||44.6 x 44.6 x 50 mm|
|Inputs||2x Mic/Line + 2x Analog line inputs|
|Operating temperature||0°C à 50°C|
|Phantom||+48V (individually controllable for each channel)|
|Power supply||PoE 802.3af compliant through RJ45|