Moxa ioLogik E1214 System, Remote Ethernet I/O, 6DI/6Relay, 2-port Switch, Class 1 Div. II Rated.
Save Time and Wiring Costs with Peer-to-Peer Communications.
In remote automation applications, the control room and sensors are often far removed, making wiring over long distances a constant challenge. With peer-to-peer networking, users may now map a pair of ioLogik E1214 series modules so that input values will be directly transferred to output channels, greatly simplifying the wiring process and reducing wiring costs.
Features & Benefits
- User-definable Modbus/TCP Slave addressing
- Supports EtherNet/IP* adapter mode
- Supports RESTful API for IIoT applications
- 2-port Ethernet switch for daisy-chain topologies
- Save time and wiring cost with peer-to-peer communications
- Active communications with MX-AOPC UA Server
- Supports SNMPv1/v2c
- Easy mass deployment and configuration with ioSearch utility
- Friendly configuration via web browser
- Simplify I/O management with MXIO library on either a Windows or Linux platform.
- Class I Division 2, ATEX Zone 2 certifications
- -10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)