- The LA-60 induction loop amplifier is designed for use in small rooms up to 16 m2.
- This amplifier allow to connect 2 audio sources (jack 3.5mm) and adjust the level of each input. With the level adjustement knob, is it possible to mix (addition of the two audio signal) the 2 inputs.
- To receive signals from the magnetic loop, people with hearing aids should put their in position "T" or "MT".
- people with no hearing aids can use the stetoscopic LPU-1 special loop receivers to pick up these signals from instalation.
- Surface max 16m²
- Able to mix 2 audio sources
- level adjustment of 2 input
Loop cable included
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm)||65 x 121 x 35|
|Output||Current loop 1.3 A RMS, 1.82 A max. @ 100 - 5000 Hz compliant with the BS6083 pt4 (IECI 18-4) standard for a loop, with 24 / 0.2 cable (0.75 mm²) at 0.03 ohms/m|
|Power supply||180-265 VAC 50/60 Hz|