• QD-4960 is a four-channel amplifier capable of driving 4Ω loads. Its clean sound quality makes it ideal for permanent installation in professional PA systems or for portable use for live performances.
• Inputs are XLR/TRS “Combo” connectors and outputs are via rugged five-way binding post connectors.
• Clip-limiters are supplied on each channel to help prevent distortion due to excessive signal levels.
• It has soft-start protection circuitry and feature power, signal, protection, and clip indicators on the front panel.
• For added versatility, it may be operated in stereo, dual mono or bridged mono mode.
|Bandwidth (Hz) (LINE IN balanced)||20 to 50,000|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm)||482 x 88 x 369|
|Input impedance||20kΩ (Balance/Unbalance)|
|Power||QUAD RL=8Ω 4 x 170 W, QUAD RL=4Ω 4 x 240 W, BRIDGED STEREO RL=8Ω 2 x 480 W|
|Power source||100-120V AC or 220-240VAC; 50/60Hz|
|Signal / Noise||≥ 100dB|
|THD||QUAD RL=8Ω ≤ 0.05%, QUAD RL=4Ω ≤ 0.07%, BRIDGED STEREO RL=8Ω ≤ 0.07%|