• Economical and high performance GbE layer 2 switching.
• It gives to small businesses 10 times the performance of Fast Ethernet with the simplicity of unmanaged plug and play.
• Unmanaged switches are a cost-effective solution for small businesses and are suitable for sites that only need basic Layer 2 switching in a flat, single-level network.
• The half-duplex / full-duplex auto-negotiation feature on each port doubles the throughput of each port.
• This model has silent fanless operation, automatic functions for standalone use and low power consumption.
• Switch 24 ports 1GbE with two links 1 / 10GbE SFP +
• Packet buffer size: 1.5 MB dynamically allocated
• Throughput: up to 38.7 Mpps
• Switching capacity: 52 Gbit/s
|Type||Switch - 24 ports - unmanaged|
|Chassis type||Desktop computer, Rack mountable - 1U|
|Ports||24 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x Fast Ethernet/Gigabit SFP|
|Performances||Switching capacity: 52 Gbps / Flow: 38.7 Mpps|
|MAC address||8 192 entries|
|Jumbo frame support||9216 bytes|
|Features||Control flow, auto-negotiation, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), half-duplex mode, full-duplex, quality of service (QoS), fanless, buffer packets 512 KB, support DiffServ Code Point (DSCP)|
|Standard||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3az|
|Flash memory||1 Mo|
|Interfaces||24x RJ45 in 1000Base-T and 2xSFP Gigabit LAN|
|Power supply||120/230 V AC ( 50/60 Hz )|
|Temperature||Operating : 0 to 40˚C • Storage : -40 to 70˚C|
|Humidity||Operating: 10% to 90% without condensing • Storage : 5% to 90% without condensing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||440 x 44 x 173mm|