Acoustic limitor action by cutting electric power + display
• Acoustic limiters are devices for controlling, saving and limiting an acoustic level of pressure.
• When the pressure threshold programmed in DBA is exceeded the limiter cuts the sound after a given time.
• A luminous device can be connected to the acoustic limiters thus signaling the user an overrun of the programmed sound level. The measured sound level is reported on the appliance (1 and 2) or a remote display (1a and 2a). A history records each event.
• These devices are mainly intended for places broadcasting amplified music of type bars, multipurpose rooms ...
• They comply with Decree 98/1143.
MAJORCOM places customer service at the heart of its business model thanks to its dedicated business team. Our systems are custom-designed by our engineering department which is staffed with acousticians and electronic engineers, with the expert support of our R&D department, and an after-sales department with highly involved support functions.
Need some information? Fill out the contact form or contact us directly on +33 5 61 31 86 87
Address: 56 Chemin de la Flambère, 31300 Toulouse, France
See the map