IP Sidekick (ESK1000), which is a simple, quick solution for IP-based camera installation. Equipped with PoE and Wi-Fi networking, the Sidekick allows users to view any PoE IP camera live views through browsers over iOS / Android mobile devices for camera adjustment. Users can also install EverFocus Sidekick App to instantly display the live views of all EverFocus IP cameras. With IP Sidekick, IP camera installation will no longer be an “installer’s” work, every one of us can now enjoy the easiest ever gadget when it comes to IP camera installation.
EverFocus' ESK1000 (aka "IP Sidekick") is a multi-functional handheld device to be used in conjunction with the EF Sidekick app. Users can connect their IP camera directly to the ESK1000 and see live video display with their tablet/smart phone device. This makes setting the camera's viewing angle easier than with the use of a remote computer or laptop.
The IP side kick also work with other brands and can be used as a multi branded tool
• Provides the ability to troubleshoot camera viewing angle, focus, zoom, and display setting on installation site
• Works in conjunction with the EF Sidekick app (available for download via App Store and Google Play on your iOS and Android devices)
• Streamline the process of a new IP camera installation
• Provides power for one PoE camera
• Single wired connection port with built-in WIFI and router capability
• Detects and assigns an IP address to connected IP camera
• Compact size for portability • Equipped with external WiFi router with a built-in DHCP server
• Supports EF Sidekick mobile app for iOS
• Multi-function use: tablet or smart phone charger (USB output) or wireless AP provider
• LED indicators for Power, PoE, and charging status
• PoE and DC Power Supply
• High capacity power with lithium batteries (18650 type)
1. LAN : For connecting to the Battery.
2. WAN : For connecting to the Internet. It is not required to connect to the Internet for IP camera installation.
3. PoE Indicator : Indicates it is providing power for a PoE IP camera.
4. Power Indicator : Indicates the power capacity.
5. Charging Indicator : Indicates the Battery is charging. Charging: Red / Full: Green.
6. PoE Output : Connects to an IP camera, and it can also provide power to PoE-equipped IP camera.
7. DC Output : Provides 12 VDC power to a DC-powered IP camera.
8. USB Output : Supplies 5 VDC power for charging a smart phone.
9. Power Switch : Switch it to power on or off.
10. DC Input : Connect to a 19 VDC power using the supplied power adaptor.
5.6” Color TFT LCD Test Monitor
Troubleshoot camera display right on installation site
Full color LCD display to check for video signal
Small & compact for portability
Available with monitor service kit