• The DCO-22 is an IP audio interface with 4 balanced audio ports that can be configured as inputs or outputs according to the needs of the installation: (2x2), (4x0) or (0x4).
• It has digital audio input by Ethernet through COBRANET ® protocol including redundant Ethernet interface, which offers the possibility to design distributed audio systems.
• This digital audio matrix allows optical fibre adapters for sending and receiving data through large distances.
• The DCO-22 has an integrated Digital Signal Processor (DSP) and offers parametric equalization, filters, compressor, level control, etc.
• It is ideal for networked emergency purposes and only occupies ½ rack unit of with. It offers the possiblity to unite two DCO-22 in order to have double functionality and occupying just 1 rack unit of width.
• Local audio Matrix of 2x2 I/O (optional configuration in factory)
• Audio transfer by COBRANET® protocol - 48kHz/24bits.
• High performance DSP
• Analogical step of gain. They are eligible for each channel in order to improve the signal/noise ratio.
• Remote and local configuration.
• Remote and local supervision.
• Graphic interface for remote configuration. Easy operation (GUI).
• Phantom power supply for microphones.
|ATT output||24V 50mA, Monitored and protected|
|Audio Connectors||Euroblock connector|
|Audio input||Analog, balanced|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||218 x 155 x 42mm (1U height, width ½ rack unit)|
|Ethernet y Cobranet Interface||2 x RJ-45. Redundant|
|Finish||Black - RAL 9005|
|Frequency response||20Hz-20kHz +/-0,05dB|
|GPIO||16 I/O configurable TTL 5V|
|Input sensibility||1Vp, 0,707Vrms|
|Phantom||12V (in all inputs, configurable)|
|Power source||110 - 240V ~ 50/60 Hz|
|S/N ratio||>94dB @1Vrms|
|Sensibility||+20dB / 0dB / -10dB|