How can this type of application be used with sound ?
Hospitals and clinics receiving public, can be equipped with public address and EN54 voice alarm systems (EVAMATRIX/EXEO), regardless of their size.
Our system offers a variety of features and benefits while remaining connected and versatile.
An example of a public address and voice alarm system
- Remote desk microphone for your announcements and information broadcasting as well as paging people.
- Play your music and background content with a multi-source player (USB/Web Radio/Bluetooth/Spotify Connect).
- Automated health message and safety information reader (COVID, public health measures, compliance with protective measures).
- The system is fully connected and offers a variety of control points (graphical and interactive interface, total control through a web browser, PC, Mac, tablet).
- Interfacing with your fire safety system to broadcast the alarm message or alert in case of fire and to report any anomaly.
- Integrated emergency microphone for firefighter use.
- Within the framework of the EN54 safety standard, the system self-checks to warn you about the slightest anomaly using an error signal and a reporting system.
- The system is powered by a backup to compensate for any electrical anomaly by automatically switching to an emergency power supply that uses batteries.
- Acoustics adapted to the medical environment and in compliance with the European standard EN54-24.
MAJORCOM places customer service at the heart of its business model thanks to its dedicated business team. Our systems are custom-designed by our engineering department which is staffed with acousticians and electronic engineers, with the expert support of our R&D department, and an after-sales department with highly involved support functions.
Need some information? Fill out the contact form or contact us directly on +33 5 61 31 86 87
Address: 56 Chemin de la Flambère, 31300 Toulouse, France
See the map