How can this type of application be used with sound ?
Industrial sites can be equipped with public address and EN54 voice alarm systems, regardless of their size.
Our systems offer a variety of features and benefits while remaining connected and versatile.
An example of a public address and voice alarm system
- Remote desk microphone for your announcements and information broadcasting as well as paging people.
- Wireless transmitter/receiver for remote audio connection when no wired or network connection is available.
- Audio mastering and zoning with DSP audio processing.
- Class D digital amplification for high efficiency and low energy consumption.
- The system is fully connected and offers a variety of control points (graphical and interactive interface, total control through a web browser, PC, Mac, tablet).
- Integrated interface with your fire safety system to broadcast the alarm message or alert in the event of fire or sound loss.
- Acoustics adapted to all types of spaces (indoor, outdoor, recessed ceilings, wall mounted, humid environments).
Please feel free to contact our engineering department for your own installationContact the engineering department
MAJORCOM places customer service at the heart of its business model thanks to its dedicated business team. Our systems are custom-designed by our engineering department which is staffed with acousticians and electronic engineers, with the expert support of our R&D department, and an after-sales department with highly involved support functions.
Need some information? Fill out the contact form or contact us directly on +33 5 61 31 86 87
Address: 56 Chemin de la Flambère, 31300 Toulouse, France
See the map