How can this type of application be used with sound ?
Government buildings and institutions can be equipped with public address and voice alarm systems, regardless of their size.
Our systems offer a variety of features and benefits while remaining connected, versatile, scalable and yet not compromising on cyber security.
Example of a public address sound system application for a prison:
• IP remote paging microphone for your announcements and information broadcasting.
• Broadcast your health announcements and security measures with the ARM-911A in manual or automatic mode with an annual scheduler.
• The system is fully connected and offers a variety of control points (graphical and interactive interface, total control through a web browser, PC, Mac, tablet).
• Interfacing with your fire safety system to broadcast the alarm message or alert in case of fire and to report any anomaly.
• The system is fully IP connected for total flexibility, so it is very easy to decentralize the racks to be closer to the speaker lines and save on expensive cables.
MAJORCOM places customer service at the heart of its business model thanks to its dedicated business team. Our systems are custom-designed by our engineering department which is staffed with acousticians and electronic engineers, with the expert support of our R&D department, and an after-sales department with highly involved support functions.
Need some information? Fill out the contact form or contact us directly on +33 5 61 31 86 87
Address: 56 Chemin de la Flambère, 31300 Toulouse, France
See the map