How can this type of application be used with sound ?
All cultural venues that receive the public (media libraries, museums, cinemas, conservatories, theaters, art galleries) can be equipped with public address and EN54 voice alarm systems (EVAMATRIX/EXEO/EXEONE), regardless of their size.
Our systems offer a variety of features and benefits while remaining connected and versatile.
An example of a public address and voice alarm system :
• Prepare your commercial activities with the help of a wireless microphone (HF).
• Remote desk microphone for your announcements and information broadcasting as well as paging people.
• Distribute your music and ambience content with the help of a multi-source player (USB/CD/FM tuner/Bluetooth/SD card).
• The system is fully connected and offers a variety of control points (graphical and interactive interface, total control through a web browser, PC, Mac, tablet).
• Interfacing with your fire safety system to broadcast the alarm message or alert in case of fire and to report any anomaly.
MAJORCOM places customer service at the heart of its business model thanks to its dedicated business team. Our systems are custom-designed by our engineering department which is staffed with acousticians and electronic engineers, with the expert support of our R&D department, and an after-sales department with highly involved support functions.
Need some information? Fill out the contact form or contact us directly on +33 5 61 31 86 87
Address: 56 Chemin de la Flambère, 31300 Toulouse, France
See the map