How can this type of application be used with sound ?
Public transport (airport, train station, subway, tramway) stations and venues can be equipped with public address and EN54 voice alarm systems (EVAMATRIX/EXEO), regardless of their size.
Our systems are designed to be implemented on a centralized or decentralized architecture (multiple locations).
Our system has a variety of features and advantages while remaining interconnected and versatile.
An example of a public address and voice alarm system
- IP remote microphone for your announcements and information broadcasting as well as paging people.
- Safety & sanitary information and message player.
- Play your music and background content with a multi-source player (USB/Web Radio/Bluetooth/Spotify Connect).
- The system is fully connected and offers a variety of control points (graphical and interactive interface, total control through a web browser, PC, Mac, tablet).
- Interfacing with your fire safety system to broadcast the alarm message or alert in case of fire and to report any anomaly.
- Integrated emergency microphone for firefighter use.
- Within the framework of the EN54 safety standard, the system self-checks to warn you about the slightest anomaly using an error signal and a reporting system.
- The system is powered by a backup to compensate for any electrical anomaly by automatically switching to an emergency power supply that uses batteries.
Please feel free to contact our engineering department for your own installationContact the engineering department
MAJORCOM places customer service at the heart of its business model thanks to its dedicated business team. Our systems are custom-designed by our engineering department which is staffed with acousticians and electronic engineers, with the expert support of our R&D department, and an after-sales department with highly involved support functions.
Need some information? Fill out the contact form or contact us directly on +33 5 61 31 86 87
Address: 56 Chemin de la Flambère, 31300 Toulouse, France
See the map