How can this type of application be used with sound ?
Schools, colleges and universities can be equipped with sound systems for different reasons:
- Sounding the school bell between classes using an NTP time server for time synchronization.
- Safety announcement broadcasting *SSP (School Security Plan) – PPI (Particular Plan of Intervention) – IOP (Internal Organization Plan)
- Transmission of COVID-related health information.
- Microphone announcements for general information and person search.
- Music broadcasting in the halls.
- Wireless entertainment for sports halls.
- Zone management through a digital audio matrix.
Our systems are designed for installation in both centralized and decentralized (multi-location) architectures. Our system offers a variety of features and benefits while remaining connected and versatile.
An example of a public address and voice alarm system :
• IP remote microphone for your announcements and information broadcasting as well as paging people.
• Safety & sanitary information and message player.
• IP panel for triggering safety and health announcement.
• Stay alert with the SMS/Mail module to be warned in case of PPMS/PPI/IOP risk.
• Make your announcements with the help of a wireless microphone.
• Broadcast your telephone announcement through the MOD TEL module.
• Play your music and background content with a multi-source player (USB/Web Radio/Bluetooth/Spotify Connect)
• The system is fully connected and offers a variety of control points (graphical and interactive interface, total control through a web browser, PC, Mac, tablet).
• The system is powered by a backup to compensate for any electrical anomaly by automatically switching to an emergency power supply that uses batteries.
MAJORCOM places customer service at the heart of its business model thanks to its dedicated business team. Our systems are custom-designed by our engineering department which is staffed with acousticians and electronic engineers, with the expert support of our R&D department, and an after-sales department with highly involved support functions.
Need some information? Fill out the contact form or contact us directly on +33 5 61 31 86 87
Address: 56 Chemin de la Flambère, 31300 Toulouse, France
See the map