• 8-zone programmable buttons
• Event activator
• Record function for recall
• Auto-lock function
• LED indications for zone selection
• LED indicators of the EXEO system’s state (EMG, FLT or LINK)
• LED Indicators of busy and conceded word
• Power directly from EXEO thorough the UTP Cable
• High performance durable microphone capsule
• Up to 8 EVP paging microphones can be connected in a bus configuration to the ACSI bus of the EXEO system via CAT5/6 cable.
• The ACSI bus allows a maximum distance of 1km and provides priority levels between the devices connected to the bus.
• It has 8 buttons for paging to 8 zones and additional zone buttons can be added with EVP/E units.
• It features an “all-call” button, busy line signal and auto-lock function.
• The wiring of the paging microphone is done via daisy-chain connection.
• The EVP offers an Event button that combined with the zone buttons allow a wide variety of system’s functions such as launching pre-recorded messages or loading presets.
• The sound processing has been configured to achieve high quality results on the paging of voice, in terms of distortion, sensitivity, bandwidth and signal/noise ratio.
• It has an iron chassis to provide a superior stability and protection against damages. All buttons are designed for an intensive use.
|ACSI Bus||2 x Balanced Audio (In+Loop)1Vp, 0,707Vrms. 10 KΩ, 2 x RJ-45 Female, Total 800m|
|Aux Mic Input||1 x Unbalanced input, 15mV, 47 KΩ, 1 x Minijack Mono 2,5mm|
|Buttons||3 x programmable functions, 1 x recall, 1 x select / unselect all zones, 8 x zone selection, 1 x Talk|
|Dimensions without gooseneck||95 x 65 x 190 mm|
|Directivity||Axial with hipercardioid polar diagram response|
|Finish||Black - RAL 9005|
|Frequency response||200- 15000 Hz (+/-2dB)|
|Gooseneck length||350 mm|
|Indicators||State: Emergency, Failure, Link, Busy, Busy Line, Conceded Word. 8 indicators Zone selected. Gooseneck includes illuminated ring for conceded word.|
|Operating condition||-5 ºC to +45 ºC / 5% to 95% Relative Humidity (no condensation)|
|Power source||5V dc, Type A/B MiniUSB connector|
|S/N ratio||> 98dB, A-weighted|
|Sensitivity||-43 dB. at 1kHz|