- The InterM PP6214 is a two output Pre-amplifier / Mixer which allows any of the unit's 10 input signals to be routed to Output 1, Output 2 or both.
- ThePP6214 is ideal for dual zone public address or audio visual installed applications such as factories, leisure centres, hotels and general PA systems.
- It has 8 Mic inputs (CH 1 to CH 8), 7 Line inputs (CH 2 to CH 8), 2 Stereo inputs and 2 Priority input.
- Phantom power (18v block switched) can supply 8 Min inputs and a 3 bands equalizer per output allow you to make correction independently on the 2 outputs.
- It can be supplied by a 24VDC backup power supply.
|Bandwidth||20 Hz - 20 KHz|
|Dimension (LxHxP)||482 x 88 x 280 mm 2U|
|Inputs||MIC (CH 1 to CH 8) : XLR -60 dB / 600 Ohm - LINE (CH 2 to CH 8) : Jack mono 6.35mm -30 dB / 10 KOhm - STEREO : RCA -30dB / 10 KOhm|
|Output||XLR +4dBm / 600 Ohm|
|Phantom||MIC 1 à 8 : 18 VDC|
|Power supply||230 VAC 50 Hz - 24 VDC|
|REC output||482 x 88 x 280 mm 2U|