- As a ready-for use system for operating low-overspill systems in large rooms of up to 1,000 m², the induction loop amplifier PROLOOP LOSplus has all the required electronic configurations in one single casing.
- Each of the two XLR(F) inputs can be configured as LINE (balanced) or as microphone input (unbalanced).
- On MIC mode it is possible to activate the function : gain control and 15V phantom power for condenser microphones.
- The high-performance amplifier has an Automatic Gain Control (AGC) that also guarantees stable sound with excellent speech reproduction even in difficult acoustic conditions.
- For acoustic quality controls on the induction loop outputs A and B, the PROLOOP LOSplus has a monitor output for connection of headphones
- The equipment provides an output of up to 2x12A RMS and guarantees secure audio transmission.
- Reduced sensitivity in respect to architecture-related steel reinforcements
|AGC||Sets the voltage and current for continuous signals such as oscillation and sinus curves to -10 dB after 0.6-1 seconds. Short pulses and normal program signals are not limited.|
|AGC audio input||Dynamic < 100 dB|
|Bandwidth||100 to 5000 Hz ( ± 3 dB)|
|Control||Master loop current; slave loop current, IN1 & IN2 level.|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||430 x 90 x 270 mm · 19“ 2U|
|Display||Display: Main connection: 1 green LED, Input level: 6 different coloured LEDs, Current: 6 red LEDs per loop channel|
|Distortion||< 1 % à la puissance nominale, 1 kHz|
|Headphone out||Jack 3.5mm headphone output (left audio channel for induction loop output A and right audio channel for induction loop output B)|
|Input||IN1 & IN2 XLR switchable on LINE (1V) or MIC (1mV) balanced with adjustable level and 15V phantom power|
|Max. current||2 x 12 A RMS|
|Max. voltage||2 x 32 V RMS|
|Power supply||115/230 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Slave In||Jack 6,3 mm|
|Slave Out||Phase shift 0/90° adjustable|