• The DPA series includes multiple Class-D, 2U digital amps with efficiency better than 90% for less heat dissipation, noise, and weight compared to traditional analog amps.
• The line features a number of models ranging from single to double, quadruple and eightfold amps from 50 to 1200W.
• Amps include 2 audio inputs, including one priority input to cut the current program so you can broadcast a priority message by dry contact, for example.
• Front-panel LEDs let you see amp status instantly.
• These amplifiers are fitted with a 24VDC supply terminal block for use on booster batteries.
|Bandwidth (Hz)||50 to 20,000|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||482 x 88 x 367mm · 2U|
|Operating temperature (°C)||-10°C ~ 40°C|
|Power source||220 - 240V AC · 50/60Hz - 24V DC|