• A digital audio mixer equipped with a DSP processor and a digital-message player. Ideal for schools, and the perfect addition to an existing PA sound system. Interfaces with all types of PABXs.
• Lets you make voice calls or directly broadcast one of 10 messages from a mic station using the ARM-911A’s front-panel buttons or any telephone connected to the PABX.
• Features 4 mic station inputs, one telephone input, and two Mic/Line inputs (Phantom power) to broadcast background music. Each input comes with a level adjuster, an equalizer, and priority setting.
• 10 dry contact inputs are available on the rear side so you can trigger messages externally as well as 5 dry contact outputs.
• A second memory can store and manage by internal clock up to 50 additional messages.
• When connected to a network, it can be fully configured using a PC to play one of 10 messages or any other message at a pre-set time.
|Bandwidth (Hz)||20 - 20000Hz|
|Contact ouputs||5 dry contact outputs|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm)||W 482 x H 44 x D 280mm · 1U|
|Inputs||AUX 1 and 2 - REMOTE IN - TEL IN - NETWORK - RM1 to 4|
|Operating temperature (°C)||0°C ~ +40°C|
|Power supply||120VAC - 240VAC, 50/60Hz / 24VDC|
|Supports - Formats||MP3 / WAV / WMA|
|Weight (Kg)||3.5 Kg|