- The PROLOOP FSM plus is a measuring device that measures the magnetic field strength of induction loop systems according to IEC 60118-4:2006 and BS 6083, Para. 4.
- The device is designed for professional used and delivers reliable RMS values on the output level, response frequency, AGC function (Automatic Gain Control), distortion and background noise in the induction looped tested.
- In addition, it enables the user to make an acoustic evaluation of the sound using signal reproduction via earphones.
- EN 60118-4:2006 compliant.
- 2 modes : - measurement of parasite magnetic field - measurment of magnetic field strenght in induction loop.
- RMS measurment set to 400 mA/m = 0dB.
- Display: field strength: via LED-scale.
- Headphones output with adjustable volume.
2 AA batteries - One test CD with normalized signals
|Control||Measurement scale selection: 0 db/-30dB - Headphones level control|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm)||83 x 126 x 35|
|Display||Battery status control via LED / field strength: via LED-scale (approx. 1 dB resolution)|
|Headphone out||Jack 3.5mm|
|Measuring range:||+6 dB to -40 dB (0 dB = 400 mA/m)|
|Power supply||2x AA batteries|
|Standard||Compliant with IEC 60118-4:006 and BS for testing equipment used to evaluate induction loop systems|
|True RMS||125 ms average|