• It has 4 amplifiers of 120W each, 100/70V or 4Ω, a tuner, an USB/ SD player, a 3 combo XLR/JACK 6.35 MIC/LINE input with phantom power supply, 2 RCA auxiliary input and a TEL IN input on a terminal block.
• First input has a talk over priority and TEL IN input have an over priority.
• Up to 4 selective call mic stations RM-4012 can be linked with a CAT5 cable.
• Each input can be affected on one or several zones and it has an adjustable level, tone, and a mute function.
• Each zone has an independent volume control, a bargraph and a balanced 0dB output to connect an additional amplifier and can be monitored by an 8Ω speaker.
|Accessories (Provided)||IR remote|
|Bandwidth (Hz)||80 - 16000|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm)||484 x 132 x 440 - 3U|
|Input||CH1 to 3 MIC/LINE - CH4 and 5 LINE - RM|
|Microphone station||4 RM-4012|
|Output||4 x 120W|
|Power source||220VAC - 50/60Hz|
|Priority||TEL IN > RM > CH1 > CH2 CH3 CH 4 CH5 MP3 TUNER|
|Signal / Noise||> 65dB|