Requirements of the new EN 54-24 Standard
Requirements of the new EN 54-24 standard
– Connection of the power is to be performed within the speaker.
– We should not have direct access to various settings (hidden screws, adjustment within the product).
– The protection of the enclosure should be: IP 21C type A (indoor) and IP 33C type B (outdoor).
– The enclosure shall be designed to operate 100 hours at rated power.
– It must keep these acoustic properties after undergoing climatic conditions ranging from -25° C to 70° C with a relative humidity of 95% max.
– It must withstand shock, impact and vibration.
– Bandwidth within the template below:
Experts in the field of PA and VA systems in France and internationally for the past 50 years.
Our other documents
Services to ensure your satisfaction!
Find all our products, their description and technical details in our catalog.
MAJORCOM places customer service at the heart of its business model thanks to its dedicated business team. Our systems are custom-designed by our engineering department which is staffed with acousticians and electronic engineers, with the expert support of our R&D department, and an after-sales department with highly involved support functions.
Need some information? Fill out the contact form or contact us directly on +33 5 61 31 86 87
Address: 56 Chemin de la Flambère, 31300 Toulouse, France
See the map