- Portable induction loop LA-90 is intendedfor people with hearing loss. It is ready to use right away: at the hotel reception desk, an information counter or when you’re out shopping. In short: anywhere where it’s important for you to hear what is being said.
- Instalation is quick and easy, you have to put the device between you and the pared person who set his protheses on "T" or "MT" position.
- For no pared person, it is possible to use the stethoscopic receiver LPU-1.
To pick up external sound, the LA-90 is equipped with an integrated microphone as well as a connection jack for an external microphone.
External microphone level can be adjustable by a knob.
A 3.5mm Jack allow you to connect headphones.
For stationary use, the device can be screwed to the countertop, wall or locked by a KensingtonTM lock.
- Compatible : Hearing Aids - Cochlear Implants - induction receiver
- Suitable for public places (desk, point of sale, home, office ...)
- Easy to use
- Customizable insert
- EN 60118-4 compliant
Battery - power supply - 3 inserts (blue, bordeau, yelow) - 4 crossed ear stickers - 1 template
|Autonomy||6 h on battery|
|Control||3 position : internal mic / external mic / both mic|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm)||185 x 200 x 70|
|Input Output||Jack 3.5mm MIC input with adjustable level; Jack 3.5mm headphones output with adjustable level|
|Integreted microphone||SPL max 60 dB|
|Magnetic field distance||1 m|
|Power supply||100 - 240 VAC 50 - 60 Hz / 16 V DC ou sur batterie intégré 12 V|
|Weight||635 g (with battery)|