- LA-90 SET is made of LA-90 amplifier + desk microphone + wired handset telephone.
- It is suitable for public place in order to facilitate communication with hearing loss person.
- Instalation is quick and easy, you have to put the device between you and the pared person who set his protheses on "T" or "MT" position.
- For no pared person, it is possible to use the wired handset telephone.
The voice picking is performed dy the desk microphone avoiding larsen and use in poor acoustic condition.
Desk microphone level can be adjustable by a knob and it is supplying by LA-90 and doesn't need battery.
Handset telephone and microphone are supplyed by the LA-90 and doesn't required batteries
Handset telephone and microphone are powered as soon as LA-90 is turned on.
For stationary use, the device can be screwed to the countertop, wall or locked by a KensingtonTM lock.
- Compatible : Hearing Aids - Cochlear Implants - inductive receiver
- Suitable for public places (desk, point of sale, home, office ...)
- Easy to use
- Provided with : desk microphone and wired handset telephone
- EN 60118-4 compliant
Battery - power supply - 1 black insert - 4 cross ear stickers - 1 template
|Audio input / output||External MIC input : Jack 3.5mm with adjustable level / Headphone output : Jack 3.5mm with adjustable level|
|Autonomy||6H on battery|
|Control||3 position : internal mic / external mic / both mic|
|Dimensions (W x H x D) (mm)||LA-90 : 185 x 200 x 70 / handset : 45 x 215 x 45 / Desk microphone : base : 140 x 150 x 20 - GOSSE NECK : env. 370|
|Ergonomic handset||Wired to LA-90 by spiral cord|
|Integreted microphone||SPL max 60 dB|
|Magnetic field distance||1m|
|Microphone station||Directionnal with GOSE NECK supplying by LA-90|
|Power supply||100 - 240 VAC 50 - 60 Hz / 16 V DC or integreted battery 12 V|
|Weight||LA-90 : 635 g with battery - microphone : 453 g - handset : 155 g|