• The NTU-200 is a streaming Internet radio tuner that brings you all the audio content from the Internet from your broadband connection to your sound system. Through it users have access to more than 20,000 radio stations, podcasting broadcasters from more than 150 countries.
• Music player for easy navigation and playback through a USB library or music file network that includes support for AAC/AAC +, MP3, WMA, WAV formats.
• “Play To” feature allows media to be broadcast from a PC running Windows 7/8/10 to the unit running in Digital Media Renderer (DMR) mode.
• Digital radio exists, it is called DAB / DAB + for Digital Audio Broadcasting and offers the advantages of digital in terms of sound quality, resistance to disturbances and some small “plus” like the display of titles and sometimes pockets, is the DAB + which was finally chosen for the broadcasting of the Digital Terrestrial Radio (RNT) in France.
• FM Radio with RDS (Radio Data System).
• Aux in for external music sources such as MP3 players, smartphones…
• Large 2.7-inch screen for easy control and clear information display, with up to six lines of text plus status icons.
• Infrared remote control.
• Clock with automatic update function and dual independent alarm.
• Alarm clock, timer: Sleep / Snooze.
• Multiple network profiles for easy configuration.
• Menu in 13 languages.
• Android smartphone app and IOS: Remote APP / Multi Room, ideal for changing your radio stations remotely with their icons for more visual comfort, increase or decrease the volume
of your remote station, start playback of your USB remote to the display of audio tracks and much more.
|Audio output||RCA 0dBu +/- 3dB|
|Bandwidth||20 to 20 000 (0dBu +/- 3dB)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||482 x 44 x 185mm, 1U|
|Ethernet connection / Wireless||Network (TCP/IP), RJ-45 connector / Wifi|
|Operating temperature||0°C ~ +40°C|
|Power source||220V AC, 60Hz / DC13.2V / DC24V|
|Signal / Noise||RCA > 70dB|