- The PROLOOP NX15 is designed for areas up to 1 400 m². It is primarily designed for continuous use. The integrated switch mode power supply and the Class-D amplifier design enable high efficiency and low waste heat. Among other things, this results in the high reliability and operational safety.
- The function of the induction loop and the amplifier is continuously monitored. A functional error is indicated via displays on the unit and at the error output.
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) ensures a consistent level on the listening loop
- Metal Loss Correction (MLC) can be used to correct the frequency response due to metal structures present in the building.
- Link connections allow several PROLOOP NX Amplifiers to be combined into one unit.
- The output signal can be monitored via a headphone output.
- A screw-fixed cover plate prevents the setting from being changed.
- The power switch on the back prevents the unit from being switched off unintentionally.
MAJORCOM places customer service at the heart of its business model thanks to its dedicated business team. Our systems are custom-designed by our engineering department which is staffed with acousticians and electronic engineers, with the expert support of our R&D department, and an after-sales department with highly involved support functions.
Need some information? Fill out the contact form or contact us directly on +33 5 61 31 86 87
Address: 56 Chemin de la Flambère, 31300 Toulouse, France
See the map