- The PROLOOP NX3 is designed for small-sized rooms (up to 56 m²). It is primarily designed for continuous use. The integrated switch mode power supply and the Class-D amplifier design enable high efficiency and low waste heat. Among other things, this results in the high reliability and operational safety .
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) ensures a consistent level on the listening loop.
- Metal Loss Correction (MLC) can be used to correct the frequency response due to metal structures.
- The balanced input 1 can be switched between microphone and line sensitivity. It also provides 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- The unbalanced input 2 handles line level signals or the audio signal of an electret microphone.
- Input 3 is specially designed for connecting media players via a 3.5 mm setero jack. Stereo signals are summed to mono.
MAJORCOM places customer service at the heart of its business model thanks to its dedicated business team. Our systems are custom-designed by our engineering department which is staffed with acousticians and electronic engineers, with the expert support of our R&D department, and an after-sales department with highly involved support functions.
Need some information? Fill out the contact form or contact us directly on +33 5 61 31 86 87
Address: 56 Chemin de la Flambère, 31300 Toulouse, France
See the map